Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Craft Is As Crafty Does


I'm happy and proud to announce that I'll be co-writing on another crafty blog! Eve of Craft Tutorials put out a call for bloggers and she's got a really talented group lined up to post tutorial try-outs, new tutorials, and any other craft related tidbits we find. I'm excited about this because I have a ton of backlogged projects that I've been meaning to try and I think this will be the motivation I've been needing.

I just posted yesterday with a round-up of fun pincushion links so please go over and have a look. Lisa posted some great photoshop effects yesterday too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I look after craft tutorials and i was wondering if you could update your post with the new link http://crafttutorials.net

If you would be also interested in maybe blogging for us feel free to let me know. It might be a good opportunity to promote your crafts we have a community of over 120,000crafters checking in each month.

Thanks

Craft Tutorials