Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bag Empty - Cat Gone

I'm very excited that I can finally let everyone know about the big secret project that came up in September. I wrote a linocut tutorial for the second issue of Craft magazine and it will be out any day now! (Actually, subscribers should be receiving their copies any day and it will hit newstands on January 23rd. Subscribe here if you haven't already.) The theme for Craft:02 is Creative Copies and I can't wait to see all of the other stuff they've got in there. You've probably noticed from my earlier posts that I am a bit enamored with Craft, so to be able to write for them, about printmaking no less, is beyond exciting. I'm totally geeked about it! They're such a great group of people and the whole experience was thoroughly enjoyable.

The photo above is just one example of why you won't see anything but my hands in the article photos. ha! I have a tendency to close my eyes or make some other equally goofy face when having my picture taken. And by goofy I mean weird and frightening. But I feel good about posting this one on our blog. If I can't share embarassing photos with the whole internet then what's the point of having a blog, right?

No comments: